Bonsai Advanced Technologies will sponsor the Meeting of the Spanish Catalysis Society (SECAT’17) organized by the Spanish Catalysis Society (SECAT) and the University of Oviedo
We are pleased to invite to visit us and participate in this congress that will be hold at the Prince Felipe Auditorium of Oviedo from June 26th to 28th, 2017.
The selected theme of the Congress, “Catalysis for a more sustainable world”, tries to bring together the different aspects of the catalytic processes, from the preparation and characterization of catalysts to the design and simulation of catalytic reactors, both conventional and unconventional. Special emphasis will be placed on the development of catalysts and catalytic reactors for the development of more sustainable chemical processes, as well as for solving environmental problems. It is also intended to extend the contents of this congress to other types of catalysis, such as homogeneous catalysis, photocatalysis, electrocatalysis, biocatalysis, etc.
The organizing committee hope that this edition, like the previous ones, will serve as a link between different research groups and it is in the benefit of society, as well as a source of challenging information in the field of the Catalysis Science.
Topics of the conference
The topical areas of interest include, but are not limited to:
1) Preparation and characterization of heterogeneous catalysts
2) Catalysis for environment protection
3) Design, modelization and simulation of catalytic reactors
4) Catalysis for energy: biomass valorization, hydrogen production, etc.
5) Catalysis for chemical processes: petrochemical, fine chemicals, etc.
6) Photocatalysis, electrocatalysis, homogeneous catalysis, biocatalysis