- Sort by Default Order
1 instrument, 3 methods for thermal conductivity "When all you have is a hammer, everything looks like a nail". The adage rings true in thermal conductivity characterization. It’s better to have options. Trident unleashes the power of three different transient methods with the ultimate toolbox for thermal conductivity measurement. MTPS, TPS and TLS all in one modular package. Choose the right tool for your samples. Choice is good. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=44jcG0TG1JY
An innovative line of Thermal Analyzers:
- -120 / 830°C
- 3D-Inside technology: DSC, High Pressure DSC, Robot DSC, TG – DSC
- Coupling to gas analyser
High precision gas and vapor phisisorption instrument
- Fully Automatic process control from pretreatment to data results
- Max 4 samples can be tested simultaneously
- Reliable acquisition with AFSM (Advanced Free Space Measurement) method
X’s Outstanding Excellence in surface area and pore size analysis
- Minimum measurement time granted
- Smallest, most lightweight phisisorption unit in the world
- Max. 4 samples can be tested simultaneously
All in-one, fully automatic and multi-purpose Analyzer
- Fully Automatic Catalyst Analyzer
- Max temperature range from –120 oC to +1100 oC
- Can be customized for user’s applications
Versatile and Accurate real Volume and Density pycnometer
- Multi-volume kit inlcuded as standard for 10 cc, 3,5 cc y 1 cc samples
- Stand-alone unit with Touchscreen
- Label printer and Computer connection capacity
High-Throuput BET Analyzer for Quality Control
- 6 samples can be processed simultaneously
- Data results within 20 min/sample average
- Optional Gas Mizer for BET multi-point
Reaction, isothermal and scanning calorimeter (ambient to 300°C)
SETSYS Evolution is the standard for high performance TGA, TG-DSC and TG-DTA application. It is based on a complete modular thermal analysis platform for:
- TGA, DTA and DSC
- Simultaneous TGA/DTA and TGA/DSC
- Dilatometry / TMA
- ensuring hydrogen safety
- working under corrosive gas (allows evaluation of materials under 100% corrosive gas) – see the technical note TN679
- working under fluorine
- working under humidity – see the humid gas generator WETSYS (generates a humid carrier gas up to 90% RH at 70°C, can be used up to 1750°C, gases include Air, He, N2, CO2…, can program complex humidity profiles)
- ability to measure range of sample mass (mg to 35 g)
- ability to detect small mass changes over long periods of times
- high sensitivity
- market leading baseline stability against both time and temperature
- Fast, accurate testing:0 to 500 W/mK in seconds
- No sample preparation and unlimited sample sizes
- Wide temperature range: -50º to 200ºC (Standard Sensor). Option to expand temperaturerange to 500 ºC
- Versatile: tests solids, liquids, powders andpastes and have the flexibility to operatein various environmental enclosures
- Easy-to-Use: no calibration required
- Non-destructive: leaves sample intact
- Highly flexible: designed for lab, QC, and at-line testing
- Wide temperature range: ambient to 2400 ° C, depending on version.
- Dilatometer / Thermomechanical Analyzer TMA.
- High sensitivity, due to the vertical design of the transducer.
- Experiments under several types of atmospheres: inerts, air, humidity, oxidizing and reducing atmospheres.
- Simplicity of use.
- Two temperature ranges, RT up to 1150°C and RT up to 1600°C.
- High Precision Cp Measurements. 3D (Calvet type) multiple thermocouples design.
- Top loading furnace with easily interchangeable rods.