The fastest, easiest way to measure thermal conductivity.
Descripción del Producto
- Really short testing period time. TC and Effusivity are provided in only few seconds.
- Easy-to-use Analyzer, requires minimal training time.
- Non-destructive technique, and better method development accepted by ASTM for TC measurements.
- K detection range 0-500 W/mK.
- Temperature range -50ºC-200ºC.
- Accept minimum solid samples of 17mm diameter, as well as powders, pastes and liquids
- Tenney Jr. Thermal Chamber
The TCi offers users the flexibility to operate the sensor in various environmental enclosures (including thermal chambers and glove boxes). C-Therm recommends the Tenney Jr. Thermal Chamber and offers the product as an available accessory with the TCi Thermal Conductivity Analyzer. The thermal chamber can be controlled through the TCi software.
- TCi Compression Test Accessory (CTA)
The Compression Test Accessory (CTA) is engineered and designed to enable users to precisely control the level of compression or compaction of a sample in characterizing the material’s thermal conductivity. The CTA is ideal for applications in the fields of advanced textiles, fabrics and thermal interface materials (TIMs) where representative thermal conductivity data requires precise control over the sample’s compaction. The CTA is compatible with solids, pastes, greases and powder sample formats.
- TCi Small-Volume Test Kit
Your perfect accessory for testing liquids. The Small-Volume Test Kit was originally developed with the US Navy Surface Warfare Division specifically for testing energetic emulsions and powders. The effectiveness of the accessory in reducing convection effect on testing samples make it ideal for characterizing the thermal conductivity of liquid samples regardless of the viscosity. The SVTK is commonly applied in testing nano and heat transfer fluids, as well as emulsions.
- High Pressure Cell
C-Therm offers a range of high pressure cells to safely characterize the thermal conductivity of samples under elevated pressure environments up to 2000 PSI (~138bar). C-Therm’s HPCs are popular with researchers in the Oil & Gas, Nuclear and Fuel Cell industries.
- PCMs – Tci permits high Thermal performance on composite PCMs to optimize building using radiant floor heating systems.
- Advanced textile materials – composition of textile materials affects directly to comfort and wetting properties. TCi determines fast and accurate data for quality control and verification.
- Nanomaterials, Petroleum, Thermoelectrics, photovoltaic, explosives, geological, heat transfer fluids, cement&concrete, insulation, metals, LED lightning.