Automated and high-speed, high resolution Pycnometry.
Accupyc II 1340
Descripción del Producto
- Maintain product integrity with its non-destructive test
- Maximize your investment-Adaptive configuration to meet your sample size needsMaximize your investment-Adaptive configuration to meet your sample size needs.
- Speed of analysis, accuracy, repeatability, and reproducibility.
- Eliminate error with programmable automatic repeat and data acquisition set to your tolerances to comply withyour SOPs.
- Wide range of accessories and optional to analyze densities for all types of samples, even in tailored pressure and temperature environments.
- Porostity Solution
Total Pore Volume/Percent Porosity Bundle Pharmaceutical Applications With the skeletal density measured by the AccuPyc included in the setup parameters for the envelope density, the GeoPyc will calculate and report the percent porosity and total pore volume of the ribbon. This information has proven to be useful in controlling the mechanical properties of the material, compression force settings on the roller compactor, and subsequent tablet press settings.
- Foam Solution
The AccuPyc II unit can be ordered initially with the FoamPyc application installed. If you have a standard AccuPyc, you can upgrade with a software enhancement. A FoamPyc option for measuring open- and closed-cell foam materials is available in the configurations for the standard and temperature-controlled pycnometers.
- Powder Metallurgy
Results of many intermediate and final processing steps are controlled by or related to skeletal density of the metal. In addition, the performance of many sintered or cast metal structures may be predicted from the skeletal density of the starting metal powder.
- Refractory Materials
True density is a useful value for: classification, detecting differences in chemical composition between supposedly similar samples, indicating mineralogical phases or phase changes, calculating total porosity when the bulk density is known, and for any other test method that requires this value for the calculation of results.